JILL HALL SPHYNX KITTENS
I found this ad and texted 605-854-5486 which is the number that was listed in the ad she asked me to email her at email@example.com
She sent me pictures of the cats and said they are only $350 and that is with shipping. These pure bred sphynx kittens with papers are $1,500 I have never seen anyone selling then for less than that. That was my red flag so I googled her info, she told me she is in Silver Springs MD. I replied asking the name of her cattery and can I pick the kitten up myself because I am not comfortable shipping a live animal plus I want to see the parents and the living conditions first. I know at this point it is a scam but I am just seeing what she has to say now.
Are they in the US? If you put a US address on the money transfer papers does that matter or can they pick it up anywhere? If they are in the US then we can report them and they can be arrested but if not then I guess people will keep getting scammed. It's awful that people do this to others.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Nicolette "Nikki" Campos works at a barkeep for several bars in the Sacramento/Ventura, CA area, because that is all she is good for...except conning innocent men. Met her while she..."
- "Most people think about famous models long and tall completely blond. We all love the long legged women but completely European feels boring, but what about Kate Moss. Most people..."
- "bonjour je vous fais parvenir se message pour vous informez du mauvais fonctionnement des 4 ampoules commander avec le même défaut car j'ai du en plus perdre du temps a..."
- "Buyer beware! Here's what I received for my client after spending over 300.00. If your looking for clip ins that give you fullness AND length, these extensions will not provide..."
- "I have already contacted ritz themselves and a week later still no phone call. I'm looking into who to report it to next but there's bloody mouse droppings at the..."
- "I opened a checking account with Citibank in NYC, and within 60 days started receiving a spam email newsletter from Citibank with various suggestions on how to take vacations, new..."