JILL HALL SPHYNX KITTENS
I found this ad and texted 605-854-5486 which is the number that was listed in the ad she asked me to email her at [email protected]
She sent me pictures of the cats and said they are only $350 and that is with shipping. These pure bred sphynx kittens with papers are $1,500 I have never seen anyone selling then for less than that. That was my red flag so I googled her info, she told me she is in Silver Springs MD. I replied asking the name of her cattery and can I pick the kitten up myself because I am not comfortable shipping a live animal plus I want to see the parents and the living conditions first. I know at this point it is a scam but I am just seeing what she has to say now.
Are they in the US? If you put a US address on the money transfer papers does that matter or can they pick it up anywhere? If they are in the US then we can report them and they can be arrested but if not then I guess people will keep getting scammed. It's awful that people do this to others.review #479030
You may also like
- "I have contacted Missy Castor in Batavia, Oh. She had great reviews so I sent an email regarding a Yorkie she had for sale. We exchange emails in a fast..."
- "Atty. Jensen A.Sanhi fake lawyer and a swindler.Apolonia Bolisay Lu accompanied by his son Roland Bolisay Lu filed a complaint of estafa and extortion against fake lawyer Atty. Jensen A.Sanhi..."
- "Nicolette "Nikki" Campos works at a barkeep for several bars in the Sacramento/Ventura, CA area, because that is all she is good for...except conning innocent men. Met her while she..."
- "I purchased this dining room Marble table and chairs set from Uniquities Furniture about six months ago.. This table is very heavy and has never been moved since delivered and..."
- "My Ipad screen arrived cracked. I have contacted them and got a "You will receive your refund once the post office refunds us" response. My order was February 27 and..."
- "Horrible quality bought Southern Motion and peeled 3 x and spent $1500.00 on garbage and did not even last 3 yrs .I fought to get $200.00 from Hudson Furniture..."