HornyMatches is a scam
I join as a basic member, quickly I get 2 contacts from a woman who lives nearby. Since the only way to contact her is by upgrading, I do. I write to her several times and get "vague" answers to my questions until she stops writing back completely. BTW I posted a very good picture of myself and was actually complimented on it by her. So I know it's not because I look like a troll.
Next, I start contacting other "members" in nearby areas with tastes similar to mine and again no or minimal responses.
Then I start looking at a section called "who's looking at me". The only people checking out my profile are from thousands of miles away. WTF!
To check a theory that the women are fake, I joined several other sex/dating sites as a basic non-paying member. The similarities were unbelievable. Short cryptic messages from potential mates who apparantly didn't read my profile or the complimentary emails i sent because none of them responded to my email address which i deliberately included. The emails were almost identical from every site.
BEWARE of HornyMatches, they suck you in with an auto rebill every month and they deliver NOTHING. Many of the pictures on the profile have been lifted from *** sites, some still with the logos on them. You'd be better off putting an ad in your local newspaper.1294f90f review #120180
You may also like
- "I have never in my 32 years used a product the mini shampoo & conditioner that tangled and took out my hair. I've used this product 4 times and each..."
- "Big scammer wanted me to send him money and he would have the puppy shipped Omg and saying his mom died and he was away, he claims to be form..."
- " SCAMMER Jamie Shear stole my money. His ketubah was smudged, dirty, and not what we ordered. He refuses to compensate us and our special day was ruined. He was also..."
- "I had an almost welldone penny found in a bag of frito lay bag of chips I purchase. The thought of this penny before it was cooked with some chips I..."
- "Washed my comfort just bought and it fail apart..."
- "Purchased MLB Pet Jersey. Large size did not fit my PUG. Ask to exchange for XL. Charged additional 3$ to process this request. No communication from merchant on exchange shipment...."
- "I ordered about $80 worth of clothes from LOFT online and UPS tracking said it was delivered to my door. I stupidly pre-signed for the package. The package was delivered..."
- "we were ripped off by this unprofessional company, at first they would send us the wrong things and over charge for stuff we did not order then they would claim..."
- "As mentioned I have reduced the amount of time, effort and money spent on Thumbtack. There seems to be no urgency to assure that clients are aware of the..."