All about the money!
I called to inquire who had sent me this Holiday package..Spoke with a young woman, not sure if she
was a new employee??She had to ask several people how she could tell me who purchased and sent me the package?
I was informed they couldn't help me, as I was not the purchaser..OKAY Tell me, Why I started to get catalogs last year after I received a Holiday package from Figi's??? I made that list!!! Didn't I? Honestly...There's no way to find out who sent this to me?!!!
That's where you should be spending some of your profits!! You can't throw a card or even a scrap of paper with the person's name who sent the gift????? My ailing aunt sent me a Thank you for a Figi's package! Hello!!!
I DID NOT send a package from Figi's!! So, the person who sent her a gift may very well never get a proper Thank You!! As I said, All about the money!! (And very overpriced..) Take me off your mailing list!!!
And please don't send me any packages!! I do not want them. You'll probably have a hard time with that request!!! Too complicated.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Sano Daniel, Cimeon Daniel, Jada Daniel, are all names this Nigerian *** Woman goes by. She saw where I did the TEEN COICE awards, and contacted me to give..."
- "this agency preys on seniors with alzheimer's but aren't picky and will devour anything they can,they are dishonest and have the best lawyers,side by side with the senior protective services..."
- " I worked for these people and they pretty much treat me like a slave, they owe me over $1,000 in unpaid wages, as well as reimbursement for mileage, referral..."
- "Ordered 3 of the same item to three different locations including my own address for $198. Flowers Express - a female operator that couldn't speak English well, said they could..."
- "I bought a bedroom set for my 2year old 3 months ago. I have received most of it but the trundle bed and head board came broken. they have try..."
- "At first I was a little worried after reading of the reviews about this company. Nonetheless, I purchased a motor for my son's 2000 Trooper back in July and..."
- "I wished I had read reviews of rvpartscountry before making a purchase, however I was enticed by the prices. I ordered a barker waste tote for a upcoming trip..."
- "I was given a Hurrycane as a gift over a year ago and really liked. that it stands up, if I drop it I can step on one of the..."
- "Don't buy from here! I Bought a clock $45 for my son it took two months for it to come when it arrived it was just paper rolled up and..."