Other company - All about the money!

561 of 6935 Other Company Reviews
Dec 17, 2012
review #368121

I called to inquire who had sent me this Holiday package..Spoke with a young woman, not sure if she

was a new employee??She had to ask several people how she could tell me who purchased and sent me the package?

I was informed they couldn't help me, as I was not the purchaser..OKAY Tell me, Why I started to get catalogs last year after I received a Holiday package from Figi's??? I made that list!!! Didn't I? Honestly...There's no way to find out who sent this to me?!!!

That's where you should be spending some of your profits!! You can't throw a card or even a scrap of paper with the person's name who sent the gift????? My ailing aunt sent me a Thank you for a Figi's package! Hello!!!

I DID NOT send a package from Figi's!! So, the person who sent her a gift may very well never get a proper Thank You!! As I said, All about the money!! (And very overpriced..) Take me off your mailing list!!!

And please don't send me any packages!! I do not want them. You'll probably have a hard time with that request!!! Too complicated.

Thank you.Kim

66483b7
2.5
Had an experience with Other company?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
CAPTCHA
me

Dec 19, 2012

I too just received a figis package and no return address. I have no idea who sent it either,

0 0 Reply

×
You were reading a complaint about Other company.
Filing a new complaint about
×