All about the money!
I called to inquire who had sent me this Holiday package..Spoke with a young woman, not sure if she
was a new employee??She had to ask several people how she could tell me who purchased and sent me the package?
I was informed they couldn't help me, as I was not the purchaser..OKAY Tell me, Why I started to get catalogs last year after I received a Holiday package from Figi's??? I made that list!!! Didn't I? Honestly...There's no way to find out who sent this to me?!!!
That's where you should be spending some of your profits!! You can't throw a card or even a scrap of paper with the person's name who sent the gift????? My ailing aunt sent me a Thank you for a Figi's package! Hello!!!
I DID NOT send a package from Figi's!! So, the person who sent her a gift may very well never get a proper Thank You!! As I said, All about the money!! (And very overpriced..) Take me off your mailing list!!!
And please don't send me any packages!! I do not want them. You'll probably have a hard time with that request!!! Too complicated.
Thank you.Kim12e204a5 review #368121
You may also like
- "I was a guest at a meeting and this guy named Mike Rascon presented a business opportunity to me. He tried to tell me that he was the top..."
- "Mr Steve LaCroix finds it to be funny that native American names are for strippers and makes claims that he is superior and since he served are country..."
- "The state of Utah moved to shut down these telemarketer scam artists by filing multiple felony charges against Aaron Vincent Christner and Ryan Scott Jensen. Hopefully this will help keep..."
- "I Received the Yoshi Blade from my father who purchased two in June 2010. I begin using it for vegetables and fruits only in a normal way, and on September..."
- "I had forgotten why I stopped using Parts Geek. I bought 2 Moog tie Rod ends and 1 box was open and the install package was missing. Cannot reach anyone..."
- "I received a Lane recliner for a Christmas present. It was purchased at Dillards in San Antonio. After 6 months, screws started to fall out of the chair...."
- "Built our deck in 2004 - deck started to flake/rot 2014 - submitted a claim this year. I spent over $12K to build our deck. Trex only offered about 10%..."
- "I put my car in Lucas Chrysler for repair on 4/8/15. They had to order the parts. (2 Down Stream O2 Sensors). The part was not due in until 4/13/15...."
- "I went to pizza hut placed my order an found out the person making my pizza had no shoes on it turn me off eating my pizza I took photos..."