All about the money!

I called to inquire who had sent me this Holiday package..Spoke with a young woman, not sure if she

was a new employee??She had to ask several people how she could tell me who purchased and sent me the package?

I was informed they couldn't help me, as I was not the purchaser..OKAY Tell me, Why I started to get catalogs last year after I received a Holiday package from Figi's??? I made that list!!! Didn't I? Honestly...There's no way to find out who sent this to me?!!!

That's where you should be spending some of your profits!! You can't throw a card or even a scrap of paper with the person's name who sent the gift????? My ailing aunt sent me a Thank you for a Figi's package! Hello!!!

I DID NOT send a package from Figi's!! So, the person who sent her a gift may very well never get a proper Thank You!! As I said, All about the money!! (And very overpriced..) Take me off your mailing list!!!

And please don't send me any packages!! I do not want them. You'll probably have a hard time with that request!!! Too complicated.

Thank you.Kim

review #368121
0 0 Helpful?
Had the same issue0 Comments1
Had an experience with Other Company?  Submit review about this company
Is it your business?
Respond to your customers as verified company representative.
Apply for free plan
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
me

Dec 19, 2012 #584456

I too just received a figis package and no return address. I have no idea who sent it either,

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.