I ordered this on a layaway basis - had no confirmation - realized there was no info to contact them -I haven't been able find out info
I am frustrated and a bit ticked off and why do they require us to use 100 words on a posted - my complaint -that is crazy - its simple - it was put on layaway so why I haven't got a notification?Can anyone help me - and the first post on mine anyway is all good about it - what is that - their post!!!!!!!
the conpanies?feel free to e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
More Review Details
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Stephen Franklin Hess aka Steve. He preys on women under age from 15 years old above. I saw his profile online very attractive man but when i meet him..."
- "Many people in America think those people from Europe and those Victoria models or other European models don't use make up and are natural beauty. Media discovered that mostly al..."
- "SPUN SUCH A STORY ABOUT A CRAZY EX WHO STOLE HIS HOME, MONEY, CAR. HE PROVIDED A 1099 FROM DART TRUCKING AND SAID HE NEEDED A PARTNER AND HE..."
- "Arrived for car rental in Omaha NE at Hertz. At the last minute, I added my wife as an additional driver. Before completing the process, I asked the attending Employee..."
- "Terrible and expensive service! They sell you heaven but don't deliver anything! My sales person was Carroll Wii... My 4 dates did not meet my criteria which were only 2, age range..."
- "it was vry bad experience at claires west road mall omaha Ne. clerk was so rude n not helping me at all . she was just too much busy gossiping..."
- "I believe I was scammed! I purchased a set of furniture - A 3-seater sofa, a love-seat, and a rocking recliner- all leather; with a bookshelf and coffee table...."
- "I am so dissappointed at my treatment. They sell a Groupon for 59$ that I wanted to buy. The first thing she tells you when you call is that you..."
- "I shipped my Lenovo laptop through geek squad at local Best Buy store in Amherst, NY on 22nd of June 2016. I was getting online updates about the repair status..."